Our client is now looking for candidates to fill their newly available German Customer Service (Voice) position.
Our client is looking for people to join their team that want to work for a unique company with lovely, kind and generous people. Our client has a network of associates that are passionate about products and people. They contact our Customer Care Administrators in St Neots with their product orders and questions. Our Customer Care Administrators provide excellent customer service to the network by building relationships, resolving queries on a wide variety of complex topics and processing orders and changes. Customer Care is the first contact point for our network and the role is to truly represent the values and principles of our client.
The role will include but is not limited to:
– Proactively develop relationships where possible, building opportunities with both new and existing customers and ensuring high levels of customer retention at all times.
– Ensure a proactive, flexible, and positive approach at all times when handling customer requests.
– Assist new customers with their enquiries and setting up accounts.
– Process and complete administration of payments.
– Be available when requested to receive in-coming German-speaking customer queries via email using ticket management software in line with policies and service level agreements.
– Participate in the ongoing development of Customer Care and the wider business, and proactively contribute to personal learning and improvement.
– Keep up to date with, and ensure a thorough understanding of, the company’s business structure and product portfolio. There is no requirement to advise on specific product recommendations. Take prompt and appropriate action for the customers.
– Be a proud ambassador of the brand to customers and colleagues.
-Passionate about delivering customer service.
– Fluent in speaking and writing German.
– Willing to learn how to use a variety of bespoke IT systems.
– Positive and engaging communication skills.
– Ability to work in a team, ask for help and trust colleagues.
– Problem–solving skills to take the initiative and develop your knowledge
What our client offers you:
-Rewarding salary packages Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
– Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
– Gym membership discounts
-Contributory hospital and health cash plan
– Discounts at leading brands and retailers
– Relocation support package for anyone located 50 miles or more from the workplace.
– Cycle2Work scheme
– Eye care vouchers
– Free nutritional and personal care products at work
– Life assurance
Hours and Days:
– C Shift: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week. 09:45 – 18:00 (Occasional Saturdays may be required) This role offers a mixture of home and office working, typically 2/3 days per month will be in the office to collaborate with colleagues at our St Neots office. Days and requirements may change in line with business needs. The responsibilities and attributes listed above are indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way our client works or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how our client currently sees the role.
– Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
– Please advise our client in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.
If you would like to know any further details regarding the German Customer Service (Voice) position, please contact us.
To have a look at our other jobs please click here
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.