Our client is now looking for candidates to fill their newly available Swiss German Customer Service Representative position.
Our client has a network of associates that are passionate about their products and people. They contact our Customer Care Centre in St Neots with their product orders and questions. Our Customer Care Administrators provide excellent customer service to the network by building relationships, resolving queries on a wide variety of complex topics and processing orders and changes. Customer Care is the first contact point for our network and the role is to truly represent the values and principles of the client.
The role will include but is not limited to:
– Develop positive relationships with customers via phone, email and other channels using ticket management software in line with the policies and service level agreements.
– Process customer queries related to account changes and business building.
– Engaging with both new and existing customers to ensure high levels of customer retention.
– Use bespoke IT systems to resolve and process customer orders and queries.
– Contacting customers where appropriate to resolve queries, offering a satisfactory resolution.
– Take prompt and appropriate action for the customers.
– Assist new customers with their enquiries and setting up accounts.
– Process and complete administration of payments.
– Collaborate with colleagues to help the client be the best that they can be.
– Develop product and process knowledge to continue providing excellent customer service.
– Be a proud ambassador of our clients to their customers and colleagues.
– Passionate about delivering customer service.
– Fluent in German and English both oral and written.
– Fluent in Swiss German is desirable.
– Willing to learn how to use a variety of bespoke IT systems.
– Positive and engaging communication skills.
– Ability to work in a team, ask for help and trust colleagues.
– Problem-solving skills to take the initiative and develop your knowledge.
What the client offers you:
– Rewarding salary packages Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
– Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
– Gym membership discounts
– Contributory hospital and health cash plan
– Discounts at leading brands and retailers
– Relocation support package for anyone located 50 miles or more from the client’s location.
– Cycle2Work scheme
– Eye care vouchers
– Free nutritional and personal care products at work
– Life Assurance
Hours and Days:
– C Shift: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week. 09:45 – 18:00 (Occasional Saturdays may be required)
This role offers a mixture of home and office working, typically 2/3 days per month will be in the office to collaborate with colleagues at St Neots office. Days and requirements may change in line with business needs.
The responsibilities and attributes listed above are indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way they work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how the client currently sees the role.
– Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
– Please advise the client in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.
If you would like to know any further details regarding the Swiss-German Customer Service Representative position, please contact us.
To have a look at our other jobs please click here
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.